Friday, August 10, 2012

Weekly facial mask review: Kollagenx

Kollagenx 24kt gold collagen mask treatment

Several months ago I ran across a mask at T.J.Maxx that I had heard good things about but never tried due to the price.  However, it was 1/2 price at TJMaxx so I did buy it.  I got the $60 masks for $29.99.   This mask is advertised as the original 24kt gold collagen mask treatment.
 Kollagenx 24K Masks is a treatment that can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles using nano gold technology.  It takes only 30 minutes and is being compared to the treatment bliss that Cleopatra enjoyed in her days by packing her face with gold to sustain eternal beauty.

Here's what they say about their product:

http://kollagenx.com/kollagenx-24kt-gold-mask  With our 24KT Gold Collagen Mask you will enjoy a luxurious feeling of relaxation. Our NGT® based gold mask is proven and tested to moisturize and hydrate the skin at a professional level. It rebuilds collagen giving your skin a more firm and taut feeling. Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles with every use. You will look and feel years younger and your skin will glow with a subtle shimmer.

  • Reduce under eye dark circles instantly
  • Reduce under eye wrinkles and puffiness
  • Enjoy firmer more taut skin
  • Diminishes the appearance of under eye bags
  • Easy and convenient to apply anywhere
  • May be paired together with our 24KT Gold line for best results.

Kollagenx ingredients are:  Collagen, 24kt gold grains, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Rose Essential Oil, Amino Acid, Foliage Extract Essence, Vitamin Active Gene, Purified Water.
Scary, this is why I do mask when hubby isn't home



MY RESULTS: 


Let me start by saying I love anything that has water as the last ingredient rather than the first or second.  I really dislike spending my money on WATER.  This mask solution was very runny.  It was a bit messy to open.  So I'm not so sure about the claim: Easy and convenient to apply anywhere. However, it was all worth it.  This made my skin feel amazing and I said my skin for a reason.  I put the mask on my face but used the plastic the mask was wrapped in to cover my arms in the solution.  My hands and arms got a treatment as well.  I do feel my skin is softer, plumper, less lines and fine wrinkles but I don't notice any change in the dark circles under my eyes but then the mask didn't really touch my under eye area.  I did also get the eye mask that I will review on another day.   The pack still has alot of solution left and I will reuse this again tomorrow after my shower.  I put the mask back in the solution and sealed the package tightly and placed in the fridge.  I will use the rest of the solution in a day or two.  This makes the 3 pack of masks a 6 pack.  Much better value.

Yes,  I thinks I got better than "SPA RESULTS" in this mask.  Now I know what all the talk was about.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This article couldn't be written much better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a very good read.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Also see my website: Kolagen Naturalny

    ReplyDelete