Thursday, August 2, 2012

My July Favorites (top 5)

I thought I would share with you my most favorite skincare products Im currently using.  Ive been using all of these for a month or longer.  Actually after looking at the list.  I have used these all up at least once and repurchased them.  These are the products I get the most bang for my buck on.  Ive used cheaper and Ive used more expensive but these are what Im loving now.   I will have other fav list in other post like favorite makeup products both dept store products and drug store products. 

So here goes my best of the best in July:
1)  Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Pads
2)  Skin Cosmetics cleansing 2 piece system
3)  Wen 6/13 cleansing conditioner
4)  Philosophy Baby Grace
5)  Skin Collagenesis-facial cream





1)  My all time favorite product of the summer is this peel.  I started using these this summer (June 1st).  They are the Dr. Gross Alpha Beta Peel pads.  I dont miss a day of using this wonderful product.  Somedays I used it twice .  I got my first ones in a 14 day trial kit.  I loved them.  Next I got a 30 day kit and before I used it up I found the 60 day box on sale at Nordstom so I got 2 more boxes so this is my favorite product of the summer.  I really dont want to ever be without these.  However, I know something better will be out by next yr Im sure...Yes I have had the Dr Dennis Koolaid.  Sorry if u dont like his products.  It works great on my aging dry skin.

Who is it for: Anybody who wants to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pore size, and make their skin look younger, more radiant, and increase its natural glow.

Why is it different: This quick, easy, gentle micro-exfoliation formula instantly firms skin and eliminates dullness, revealing a luminous look. It improves the look of enlarged pores, and the two-step technology creates radiant results, for all ages and skin types, in two minutes--no recovery time necessary.

Yes I do wish I came up with these.  Wish I had stock in the company but so far I dont.  I am begging them for a job I love their skin care so much!!!

2)  Back in the spring I purchased 2 new facial cleansers.  Ive been using them for months without fail.  They work in conjunction with each other.  All I can say is I love the way my skin feels since I started switching up my cleanser.  One for the Am and one for the Pm.  Here is what they say about them:
They are by SKINN COSMETICS

Olive & Enzyme Rich Balm Cleanser: PM
  • Rich in polyphenols and skin enzymes, this water-free, super-rich, night-time cleansing balm is the ultimate skin luxury.
  • It dissolves dirt, makeup, daily grime, pollution and dead skin cells.
  • It's so gentle it even removes eye makeup as it softens and smoothes the skin with rich olive butter.
  • Orange oil works to purify, and soften for the cleanest skin ever.
  • Apply as a mask for the ultimate super smoothing, resurfacing, deep pore cleansing treatment.
  • Sulfate Free Rapid Exfoliating Cleanser: AM
  • This water-activated, detergent-free cleanser is designed to leave your skin feeling squeaky clean.
  • Sulfate free, it can thoroughly cleanse and help remove dead skin helping your skin care products penetrate better and makeup will go on smoother.
  • Contains mild alpha-hydroxy-acids (AHAs) buffered with green tea extract to gently resurface and minimize the appearance of pores

  • 3)  My hair cleanser is the Wen Six Thirteen cleansing conditioner.  I have only used Wen on my hair for the last 2.5 yrs and my hair has never looked better.  I have had some problems with my hair since moving to the country with the well water.  Dont know what I would have done without the WEN.
    Heres what Wen says about its 6/13

    Nourishment in numbers. Powered with a blend of eleven amino acids, this daily cleansing treatment revitalizes all types of hair--including damaged locks--by helping to add strength and elasticity. To use, simply rinse hair with cool water, then thoroughly coat hair from scalp to ends with the treatment. From WEN by Chaz Dean.


    4) My body cleanser Ive been using is by Philosophy perfumed olive oil body scrub.  Its in  the baby grace scent.  Which is listed as  a nurturing, softly sweet, single-note floral fragrance created to make a woman feel nurtured and comforted.  I dont think this is my all time favorite body cleanser but I do love the scent and Im using it with the scented lotion and body spray.  The body spray is my favorite fragrance right now and probably has been for about 2 yrs now.  I use it more in the summer because its so light and fresh.  I also love spraying it in the room before I go to sleep.  My bff loves it as well and I had to go get her a bottle recently. 


    5)  Skinn Collagenesis is my new facial moisturizer.  I dont think this is for everyone. Its very moisturizing but if u are dry as I am its amazing.  I really wish I could afford to use this on my entire body.  I love how it feels but it comes in very small jars so I try my best not to waste a drop. 

    Here is what they say are the benifits of this product: 
    Benefits:
  • This exceptional cream represents the anti-aging breakthrough technology of 17 countries.
  • Used AM and PM, Youth Preservation Cream is the perfect complement to Collagenesis Ampoules as it will seal in powerful ingredients that will you looking vibrant and breathtakingly radiant.
  • This exquisite youthful formula gives you skin that is cushiony soft and velvety to the touch and tone that looks astonishingly even with refined texture.
  • A worry-free naturally advanced system containing no waxes, no parabens, no petrochemicals and no mineral oil so you can use both day and night to keep the look of your skin firm, smooth and naturally in balance.


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment