Friday, August 17, 2012

e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator

e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator is my new favorite lip product and its so "cheap".  Back in early July my Goddaughter and her sister were in for a visit from Seattle.  She turned 16 this yr so we had a few conversations about makeup and nail polish.  Her sister was really just getting into makeup @ age 14  and wanted me to take them to Ulta.  They had never been to one.  It was probably the only store around here they hadnt ever been in.

Later that night I showed her sister some Elf products online and she lit up like a Christmas tree.  So soon after they left I got online and made a big ELF purchase since I had a 50% off coupon.  The products arrived very fast. Less than a week and I ordered about 40 items.   I sent most of the items off to the girls the following week but the one product I order for me was this new Lip Exfoliator.    It was $3.00 and so I got it for $1.50...figured if I didnt like it, it wasnt going to break the bank.  Now I wish I had ordered more of them.

Heres what they say about the e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator

Gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin with our Lip Exfoliator! A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect. This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalized feel. Elf website
Apply to clean, damp lips and massage in a circular motion to exfoliate. Use a moistened cotton pad with water to gently wipe away scrub. Follow with a lip balm or gloss to condition.

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.


Here is my review: 

Just in case you couldnt tell from the intro.  I really like this product.  Its cheap, easy to use with immediate results.  It tastes good too.   My dry chapped lips are smooth and so moist.  Great thing about this is u can use it several times a day.  I keep it with me at all times and use it and then just wipe away the sugar.  The taste of you lips is awesome.  Cant wait to get more so I can have one for all my bags and  the car and the dressing room. 

I first I thought this was an old idea and would be the same as buying some sugaring product.  Its so much better.  Its not a messy because its all contained in a lipstick like tube.  Theres no messy  oils dripping out of the sugaring jar all over your bathroom.  ELF did an awesome job on this one!!! 


I will probably order several the next time so all my family and friends can try them.  Great little gifts to pass out to the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment