Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kollagenx Eye Mask

Kollagenx Eye Mask

Ive had dark circles all my life. Ive always looked like Ive been beaten and bruised. As I'm aging this gets  even worse...due to the thinning of my skin.  All the darkness shows even more with the paper thin skin.
  I recently started on a new eye cream and it is improving the area but I have a long way to go. The cream is reducing the thinning of the skin by increasing my collagen production(so I'm told) and improving the hydration(filling in my sinking sockets). My skin is now slowing puffing back out. I'm trying to get lots of water and lots of sleep. I also bought a cucumber today to freeze and place frozen slices on my eyes. I'm at a point where I'm going to try anything to get rid of these dark circles. I'm tired of buying stock in concealer companies in an attempt to hide the darkness only to look like a white eyed raccoon. 

I knew I forgot something when I took my picture....it was the eye shadow.  Here I went and did this with a clean dry face.  What was I thinking.  I should have applied a full face of makeup first...lol

Picture of the packaging.


Me from my 48th birthday week.  Just before work with concealer on and u can still see my dk circles. 


Here is what they say about their product: 

4 Pieces 0.43 FL OZ / 12 g

Get all the great benefits of the 24KT Gold Collagen Mask with the convenience of isolating the dark or puffy circles under your eyes for that instant spa feeling while you’re on the go.
  • Reduce under eye dark circles instantly
  • Reduce under eye wrinkles and puffiness
  • Enjoy firmer more taut skin
  • Diminishes the appearance of under eye bags
  • Easy and convenient to apply anywhere
  • Works great when used between 24KT Gold Collagen Mask treatments.
  • May be paired together with our 24KT Gold line for best results.
How to Use:
  • Thoroughly clean and dry face
  • Open Under Eye pack
  • Pull plastic tray out
  • Remove product from tray and place swirl side down on under eye area.
  • Leave on for 25-30 min. (Recommended to lie or sit down to avoid shifting)
  • Remove and gently massage until moisture is absorbed.
  • No need to clean or rinse face after.
  • Recommended use: Twice a week
Ingredients:  24k NM Gold Grains, Hyaluronic Acid, Vit E, Rose Essential Oil, Amino Acid, Foliaee Extract Essance, Vit Active Gene, Purified Water.

My results:

They gave alot of solution on the gold eye pads.  Like with the mask there was enough solution to replace the eye pads back in the pack and use another day.  So the 4 sets can each be used two times since they are placed on a clean face.  I love getting double use for my money.  I really don't like products that are dry and I don't get enough product for even one treatment.

The solution is watery like the mask.  It made my skin soft and smooth.  I don't notice a tight feeling but I do like the softness and the smoothness I feel when I touch the area.  It has decreased the puffiness I have in the inner 1/2 of my eye toward the bridge of my nose.  I didn't really have any puffiness on the outer 1/2 of my under eye.  It also took the deep dark circles I had under my eyes and made them a much lighter purple color.  Maybe with continued use they may stay like this or if I'm lucky get even lighter.  I will add more pics and an update when Ive used all 4 sets.  I don't normally use a whole set in a few weeks.  I like to change them up and use different ones each week but I may have to stick with this one for a few weeks to see if it continues to make a difference.

I would recommend this product.  I got this and the face mask at TJ Maxx.  These eye mask were 4 sets in one box for 14.99.  Like I said I had so much solution I can get two used out of each pack if u open them carefully and reseal them.  I placed mine in the fridge for no more than 3 days after they have been opened.  I prefer to use them the second day. 



I would say the only drawl back to this mask is that it is so watery that it tends to slip if u don't lay down.  I tried to sit up and watch TV and type on my laptop but when I did so they slid down my cheeks.  So I had to lay back in the recliner and just relax for the entire 30 min...what a shame...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment