Sunday, August 19, 2012

Morning eye mask review


Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinal Instant Eye Mask


Here's what they say about their product:

Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Eye Mask
Let your eyes tell lies about your age. These luxuriously opulent eye masks offer an intensely effective beauty treatment. The exclusive delivery system helps ensure you receive maximum beauty benefits with every use. Why settle for less when you can "wow" with Shiseido?

What You Get

    Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Eye Mask (12 packettes)

What It Does
    Quickly delivers anti-wrinkle beauty treatment to the eyes
    Visibly improves the look of fine lines, crow's feet and uneven-feeling texture
    Helps the skin in the eye area maintain essential moisture
Features

    Quickly delivers anti-wrinkle beauty treatment to the eyes
    Helps maintain skin's essential moisture in the eye area
    Aids in the effective improvement of the look of dark circles and dullness
    May also be used around the lips for a feeling of smoothness Developed with Shiseido liquid retinol delivery system and other key ingredients including SuperBio-Hyaluronic Acid, ginseng extract and vitamin C derivative
    Each individually sealed packette includes 2 product-saturated sheets

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Arginine Hci, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Ginseng Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Raspberry Extract, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, BHT, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Beta-Carotene.
Made in Japan

Founded in 1872 with origins in Japan, Shiseido is one of the oldest and most revered cosmetic companies in the world. Shiseido continues to transform itself with prestige skincare and makeup developed for every phase of a woman’s life. This long-established brand prides itself on a dedication to high-quality products, research and technology, and the customer.

Here is how I felt about the product:

After having used 6 of the masks I really like this product.  I'm slowing seeing improvement in my eye darkness.  I cant give all the credit to the Shiseido Eye Masks but they are part of what is helping.  I'm also using a new eye cream 2x a day so I think it has to share bigtime  in the credit.  This eye mask immediately improves the texture and the radiance of the under eye area. It made my skin very soft and smooth.  I can see a plumpness that had been missing for 10 yrs where it has added hydration the caving under eye area. 

The pads are well saturated and there was enough liquid solution that I have my hands a treatment as well.  I'm not sure there was enough I could have replaced the pads and used it a second time but maybe I could have it I had been trying to be frugal. 

I'd also like to say that Ive never had any negative effects from the Shiseido products.  I have had products where right after starting to use them my face breaks out.  Ive had no reaction from these.  My skin just keeps getting better and better. 

I wont say it gave me a WOW feeling they claim but maybe by the time;  I've used the entire box, I will.  I like this product even more than the facial mask.  Maybe its because my eyes needed more help! 

Will I buy this product again?  Not right away. I got 12 treatments for $62.50.  Due to the price point that I paid for this I wont be.  Not that its not worth it but Ive decided to stop working at my job and go back to school.  So I'm using up things I already have around the house.   I have a large drawer full of dept store Masks I want to use up before I go out and spend money I shouldn't be on more high end products at least till I'm out of school next year.  The only thing that might change my mind is if once Ive use this all up and go onto the next product the dark circles come back immediately and I know for sure all the improvement was totally this product.  Then I will be buying sooner rather than later.



This picture was right after the mask.  Can u see the radiance it leaves.  Not look at my dark circles they have been there for yrs but the smooth texture and moisture is all NEW.  I have no skin care and no makeup on in the picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment