Saturday, September 1, 2012

Friday Facial Week 4

Sorry I didn't notice until today that this didn't upload.  I'll try again.  I usually do my Friday Facial on Thursday and upload it on Friday.  Ive been having trouble with my cable connection lately.

Serious Skin Care Extreme Results is a product that Ive used for over 10 yrs.  It was one of the first @home peels I ever tried.  I have used it a lot over the years.  Then for reasons unrelated to the product I started using other products.  Always looking for something better or that fit the changes I was seeing in my skin.  Also some were suggested by a Dr. friend of mine.  However, I always seem to come back to it from time to time.  Its a really good product and a great place to start if you have never done an exfoliation.  This is both a physical exfoliation and a chemical one. 




Features

C-Extreme Results Advanced Vitamin C Skin Resurface 2-Part Beauty Treatment
4 oz. C-Resurface (Part 1) rapidly exfoliates the skin while delivering Vitamin C
4 fl. oz. C-Potion (Part 2) polishes and smooths your skin, leaving its texture feeling incredibly soft and silky
Helps skin look smoother and younger
Use twice a month
 
 
 
This product is for the over 40 skin.  However, I started using it at about age 35.  Step one physically exfoliates the skin.  You do need to be careful if you have sensitive skin not to scrub to hard for this product can be abrasive.  This product has a grainy feel to it.  Then after the physical exfoliation you add step two which is the chemical portion.  This is where your skin will get even smoother.  I really enjoy this product and have probably purchased this product at least 6 times and I have 2 sets now.  I have kept one at each house.  I use this product about once every 3 months now but in the past Ive used it every week.  Ive noticed in the last year as Ive taken better care of my skin I need this type of treatment less. 
 
This product can be purchased online in sets of other similar Vit. C products for savings. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment