Sunday, September 2, 2012

Monday Mask: Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage

Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage Extreme Renewal:


This was my first time to use this product. All of the products so far had been products I had and have been using.  This one came in the mail last week for me to try.   It was easy to use and made my skin super soft.  I didn't care for the mess I made in my bathroom getting this off but after I felt my skin....It was all worth it.  Next time I will do this before my shower and not after.  Then I can just rinse it off in the shower.

This reminded me of the old mud mask that I used in high school. The Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask (great mask for oily skin for the price and still made today).  It was thick and messy.  However, it was a totally different feel when it came off.  It did give the same cooling/menthol effect but my skin felt so much softer and well hydrated.

I also feel a slight tightening of the skin.  Usually with the tightening I feel dry from other products but with this my skin is very hydrated and soft. I just cant stop touching my face.  I just had a one time use sample of this product but it was enough to do my face and neck.  I'm going to have to get a bottle of this ordered before winter gets here if not before.  This is so worth purchasing!


SSC GLYCOLIC GOMMAGE Ingredients: Water, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Silica, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl - 3 Stearate, Glycerin, Olea Europaea $Olive$ Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus $Sweet Almond$ Oil, Sodium PCA, Oat Beta Glucan, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Saccharum Officinarum $Sugar Cane$ Extarct, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Phytic Acid, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon $Lemon$ Peel Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cistus Ladaniferus Oil, Illite, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Sorbitan Monostearate, Silica, Pullulan, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxide, Citric Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
UPDATE:  The following morning my skin was just as soft as it was the night before.  I loved how hydrated my skin felt.  At almost 50 yrs old thats not an easy thing for a product to do.  Im online now ordering my own bottle.  This is a moderately priced mask and with a 20 percent off coupon and with such good results, Im buying!
 
 
I thought I posted this months ago. 
Dont know why I never did...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment