Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday WEN: Cleansing Conditioner

I first tried this product about 3 yrs ago.  The first couple of times I tried it....I just didn't get what all the buzz was about.  I stopped using it and went back to the shampoo and conditioner in the shower.  Then after I had used that I went back to this WEN just to use it up before I purchased anything else.  That was when I really noticed the difference it makes.  I began to see the changes in my hair just after I got a haircut.  I noticed that I wasn't getting the split ends.  I have always colored my hair and all the peroxide would damage my hair and the shampoo would continue to strip it of its shine. 

After this particular haircut I noticed the split ends weren't returning.  Then I noticed I could not only go every other day before having to shampoo but I could go 3 and 4 days.  My hair stayed cleaner longer than it ever had.  As long as I didn't go to the gym or do anything that would cause me to sweat....I mean glow, could extend the days between cleansing.  This cut down on how often I blew my hair dry...meaning less damage from the hot dryer... the hot rollers ...the curling irons and on and on and on.
The most conditioning

Cleaning Conditioner: Water, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Chamomile Extract,Marigold Flower Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Menthol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Witch Hazel, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Avocado Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Essential Oils.  


 
 I have now used WEN for over 2.5 yrs. Until this week when I tried a new product for someone the only other time shampoo has touched my hair was at the hairdresser when I get my hair done. I really like Wen cleansers, oil, treatment and styling products. I'm sure I will review the other products in the near future.




Other Wen Products I use:


Finishing Treatment Creme and the styling cream

 Intensive Treatment Oil

  Why is it different: Cleansing Conditioner replaces shampoo, conditioner, detangler, and even shaving cream. It also adds moisture without weighing hair down, while effectively cleansing and hydrating hair. Replenishing Treatment Mist gives your hair, face, and body an instant pick-me-up with its rejuvenating and moisturizing properties. Re-moist Hydrating Mask helps to moisturize dry, stressed hair--restoring body and shine.
These oils are great when placed on the scalp at night, sleep with it on my scalp.  In the morning I cleanse it out. 
 
Once a week I try to apply the Re-Moist Treatment.  This is applied after cleansing on wet hair and after several hrs I rinse it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment